Adult Basic Education
For adults of all ages who want to acquire or improve their math, reading, grammar and/or writing skills for work, training, college or for personal enrichment.
Adult Basic Education addresses a variety of learner goals. ABE helps learners to:
- Attain employment and/or better their current employment;
- Achieve high school equivalency (GED or Adult High School Diploma);
- Attain skills necessary to enter post-secondary education and training;
- Learn to speak and write the English language;
- Master basic academic skills to help their children succeed in school;
- Become U.S. citizens and participate in democratic society; and
- Gain self-esteem, personal confidence and sense of personal and civic responsibility.
See a complete list of our classes and locations HERE